Here I am...

ali_supaslim
ali_supaslim Posts: 34 Member
edited September 24 in Introduce Yourself
New to the site and have some high hopes for myself. I am confident that I can make the lifetime change that I need. Diary is a lot like WW (which I used once upon a time) so I already feel comfortable with using it. Been on this journey since the first of the year and have lost 15 pounds so far but stalled for the last 4 weeks. Pretty sure my exercise was only managing to keep my cheating from making me gain so I decided it was necessary to track my food so I could regain the progress.

I love to go to the gym and work hard when I am there. Try to go at least 4 times a week and usually burn 500-1000 depending. So far so good.

I am hoping to learn some things from the community, stay focused, stay motivated. My kids need me to show them how its done since they were practically raised on the fast food thus far. My kids are 15, 12 and 7 years old. They love to go to the gym with us so we are a party of 5 to the gym most nights. They HATE chicken/rice/veggie night which is pretty much every night LOL. Subway is my other safe go to, no complaints from them there.

Well, that's me. I am glad to be here!!

Replies

• Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Welcome Ali, your in the right place here! Plenty of friendly motivated people, you will be hooked before you know it! lol

Good Luck

Ben.
  • chelseaj525
    chelseaj525 Posts: 48 Member
    I am sure you will do great! I am new too! Keep it up and you will be where you wanna be in no time!!

Feel free to add me as a friend =)
  • Welcome! You've already made a great start and good luck with the rest of your journey. I'm still pretty new (15 days) here and have found it to be a pretty supportive and helpful place. Feel free to add me as a friend. :smile:
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Welcome aboard. You are in the right place. You are doing some pretty tough workouts with those kind of burns. Make sure you eat enough calories to sustain it.

Best wishes.
This discussion has been closed.