TGI Friday's Parmesan Crusted Chicken!!!!!!

Options
Well great solution if your craving something from a restaurant. Meal was delicious and only 366 calories!!!!!! Smaller portion but I feel satisfied and not guilty at all. Happy Friday MFP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mike

Replies

• Jelena11
    Options
    Like!
  • Sweettart
    Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the tip I think I am going there tomorrow night!!
  • amycal
    amycal Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Any idea what the sodium is? Sounds good!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Awesome info! Thanks!!
  • imma_rosta
    imma_rosta Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    How did you figure it was 366? The Parmesan Crusted Chicken with the tortellini and mozzerella salad thing?! Because that is what I'm going to eat tonight.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    not sure about sodium content but the calories and meal was on MPF when I searched for it and I also verified from livestrong.com
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    A word of caution. TGI Friday's used to have a lighter menu that they released nutritional info on, and some of the items were lighter versions of their normal menu. When the lighter menu went away, so did the nutritional info. Also, most of the info that was available was in pieces. I.e. The main item separate from the sides.

So I would just be wary about trusting that the information is still accurate for the current menu items and that it's actually for the whole meal. TGI Friday's was one of two restaurants that wrote me back for my request for nutritional info saying that they don't release it to the public. Which means that anything currently out there is out of date/possibly inaccurate.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    the sides were tomatoes and 3 tortellini.