Any Kinect groups out there?

Options
Just purchased an xbox 360, and looking for ppl to keep me motivated and actually using another gaming system for exercise (already have a wii just for me... sad I know!)

Replies

• liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I am doing the Biggest Loser, I Love it!
  • etroupe
    Options
    I have the kinect..dance central. Was thinking about getting Zumba but not sure : ) What games do you have?
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    I have Adventures, Kinect Sports and EA Sports Active 2!
    I love them all. The kids and I do the first two, and the EA Sports Active is just for me and hubby.
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    I keep begging my fiance to get me a Kinect because we did the dance central at a friend's house on New Year's Eve and I worked up a sweat doing it. I think it would be fun to have it to shake things up in my routine. Especially when I'm snowed in!
  • elvb
    Options
    I keep begging my fiance to get me a Kinect because we did the dance central at a friend's house on New Year's Eve and I worked up a sweat doing it. I think it would be fun to have it to shake things up in my routine. Especially when I'm snowed in!

I was begging hubby too. I finally decided to get it myself when I had worked some overtime! lol It's totally worth the money.
  • Hk9229
    Hk9229 Posts: 10
    Options
    I play biggest loser and your shape fitness evolved the most. Dance central is pretty awesome too. Its just way more personal on kinect compared to normal working out and I enjoy it. Love kinect!
  • jryan09
    jryan09 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have the your shape:ultimate workout and I love it!! It has so much variety on it and also has add-ons for the game! I just purchased the dance add-on but havent tried it yet! I love how it tells you how many calories you have burned!
  • edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options

I was begging hubby too. I finally decided to get it myself when I had worked some overtime! lol It's totally worth the money.

Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed as we just moved for the fiance's job. Otherwise I would totally just go buy it on my own! I keep trying to find a part time job at a stores I like to shop at to get discounts on new clothes as I lose weight.
  • Picky_nikki
    Picky_nikki Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    It came with the Adventures, and I bought Your Shape, and Dance Central today. My friend has Zumba, and recommended that if I buy a "workout" one, to get the Dance Central over it. She saw it on a talk show recently so she bought it, but hasn't used it enough to recommend it... My Xbox and Kinect are still in the box, I will set them up in the morning. My husband surprised me with the console and kinect today when he ran to town to pick up the kids after school. The games I didn't get till tonight. :)
  • etroupe
    etroupe Posts: 54
    Options
    We bought the kinect sports Friday...ummm I am soo sore and its Monday!!! I had a blast with my 10yr old playing it though. Definately worth the money, glad I didn't get the zumba. : )
  • elvb
    Options
    Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed as we just moved for the fiance's job. Otherwise I would totally just go buy it on my own! I keep trying to find a part time job at a stores I like to shop at to get discounts on new clothes as I lose weight.
    I understand that! It's too bad the Kinect is too new to be at Gamestop or something. :(