Looking for ZUMBA friends!

Options
I just started doing Zumba! Ttoday was my first real participation in the 20 min. Express at home & I loved it. I'd love to meet other people doing Zumba.

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    I do it 4 days a week :)
  • sdwsara
    Options
    If you love Zumba you should try Brail Butt Lift, it's only 4 wks long :)
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I just got the DVD's! I haven't tried it yet but I'm excited to!
  • KerrWal
    Options
    Welcome to the addiction! I've been taking a Zumba class here in my town since the fall- but I had to take a few breaks with holidays and traveling. I LOVE IT!! Especially 60 minute classes where I burn burn burn those calories!! Enjoy it!!!
  • traceybett
    traceybett Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried the videos at home, but I go to a class in my hometown and it is FUN FUN FUN! Enjoy :)
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    I'm starting next Thursday, 45 min class.
  • TinaBina975
    Options
    I go twice a week. I missed both classes this week due to prior commitments and being sick. I missed it! I really look forward to the classes. I love Zumba!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I go to 2 classes per week and sometimes do it at home on the Wii! Love it!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I too found Zumba a little over a year ago! I go at least 2 times a week to classes, but try for 3 times. It is so addicting and fun!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
  • lyeager27
    Options
    Doing Zumba when I can through my local Y, love it!!!
  • reneeswartz
    Options
    Hay there.
    I started doing Zumba about 6 weeks ago the same time I started using MFP and have lost 11 pounds so far. I have about 20 to go. Anyway I was never a gym person, so finding zumba has changed my fitness life! I love to head to class, it goes by quick and I burn tons of calories, on average 700 per class (I track this per my HRM). I try and go 5 times a week!
    Glad more people are joining the party!
  • 4lafz
    4lafz Posts: 1,078 Member
    Options
    I Zumba! Class, DVD's and Zumba for Wii (really GREAT by the way).
  • hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
  • barberella
    Options
    I just bought Wii Zumba..I just tried it today, and I know I have zero rhythm, and doing just 18 minutes (not non-stop) was a work out. Does it get easier? I really like it, but it seems like the moves are so fast..even at beginner level! Please tell me it gets easier!
  • _CowgirlUp_
    _CowgirlUp_ Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Barb...it will get easier...I promise! I watched the videos for about a week while I was on the treadmill before I tried it. I just focused on the foot motions...kept my hands wherever they were comfy. Soon, I will be able to include the total arms, hips, etc. I can tell you I am SORE from just one 20 min. Express workout today.