Herbal Magic User

Options
Hi. We just thought we'd get with the rest of the world and buy a computer!! Found this great websight. I presently go to Herbal Magic Weight Loss Clinic and have been doing well, except for the past month. Started in August 2007 and have lost 44.2 lbs. to date. The past 4 weeks I have been stuck struggling between a lb. up and down. Sometimes I think I should just do my own calorie program. Any way, I am enjoying this websight by putting in everything I eat and a friend is always nice, especially when they are struggling with their weight also:smile:

Replies

• tremmons
    Options
    Hi. We just thought we'd get with the rest of the world and buy a computer!! Found this great websight. I presently go to Herbal Magic Weight Loss Clinic and have been doing well, except for the past month. Started in August 2007 and have lost 44.2 lbs. to date. The past 4 weeks I have been stuck struggling between a lb. up and down. Sometimes I think I should just do my own calorie program. Any way, I am enjoying this websight by putting in everything I eat and a friend is always nice, especially when they are struggling with their weight also:smile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    What is Herbal Magic??

*Kistinbee*

Oh! And WELCOME!!!!!:bigsmile:
  • tremmons
    Options
    I'm from Canada and if you are from the states, maybe they don't have it. It is a program that uses herbal supplements to enhance your weight-loss program. Since I hate to exercise they give you a supplement that helps maintain your muscle mass. You eat regular items (that are healthy) such as 2 starches, 3 vegetables, dairy, fat etc. within the guidelines they have per seving.
  • tremmons
    Options
    Thanks. I am really excited about this web sight. :happy: I have a best friend who is ...jealous?? and doesn't support my efforts so it is nice to talk to people who do. My next challenge is to quit the other bad habit I have:smokin: