Just switched to myfitnesspal from WW

Options
2»

Replies

• Nlbrooks76
    Nlbrooks76 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I am doing both right now and I really like this website better too. I'm trying to decide if I should still go to WW or not. IT would be nice to save the money that I spend on WW
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    welcome! i definitely find that logging is key for me. otherwise i'm just guessing -- and i see where years of just guessing has gotten me! good luck to you.
  • TakeOne
    TakeOne Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    I made the same switch last summer : ) Welcome :flowerforyou:
  • SoFancySoBlessed
    SoFancySoBlessed Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! Good luck!
  • Rnjennmcc
    Options
    Welcome and Good Luck :) I am brand new too ....and excited about this site :)
  • GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! :happy:
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I too came over from WW. I just wasn't feeling the new Pts. Plus Program. I still have an active online account with them, they won't give me a refund of course, And I haven't gone back to it since I came to MFP. This sight is the best and so informative. Best of luck to you!
  • cahira
    cahira Posts: 163
    Options
    I'm a convert from WW too. I really like the tracking capabilities on here. Plus the fact that I don't have to spend all my time adding new foods in.
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I think you'll love it here! It's such a nice community. No hidden "gimmics" and it's free! Good luck in reaching your goals!
  • AutimnRose
    Options
    This is a great site! So much support and help!
  • veromancha
    veromancha Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I had belonged to WW online but like MFP better and like it better and it's free!
    Me TOO!!! I love the fact that it's one, FREE!!!! and Two, you don't have to convert everything into points!!!!!:happy:
  • nettaw0204
    nettaw0204 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello. Welcome. I am a newbie as well who has switched from WW. You definitely made the right choice switching. Matter of fact, I am still incorporating some of their food products but atleast now I know what is in those points. I actually stayed the same then gained 1 lb on their points plus system. After switching to MFP in only 3 days I have lost a 1lb (small stride but atleast its in the right direction). The whole "point" system is not bad but, like most MFP members say, its better to know what it is you are actually eating.