What's your best guess on the calories of these foods?

Options
I need your best guess as to how many calories each of these menu items would be. They are from a place:smile: called Woody's Taphouse.:smile:

1. Quesadilla Cheese, chicken, tomatoes, and onions in a 12" tortilla. With sour cream and salsa

2. Club Salad Ham, shredded cheese, tomatoes, cucumbers, and a hard boiled egg, tossed to perfection.

3. Fajita Pita Everything you know and love in a fajita including onions, red pepppers, green peppers, cheese and your choice of chicken breast or beef steak wrapped in a delicious pita

4. Woodys Club Sandwich Woodys take on a classic. A grilled sub bun with bacon, chicken, lettuce, cheese, tomatoes and pickles.

Kananaskis Klub Wrap All your favourites. A plump chicken breast, bacon, shredded cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, pickle and ranch dressing.

Thanks!

Replies

• marniehodges
    Options
    Oh my gosh! No idea! Are you trying to decide what to eat? I'd check Chiles online, their nutritional guide. They have a lot of very similar items so it would probably give you a good idea. Good luck!
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Oh good idea! I will check it out. Thanks!
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    or you could enter the ingredients into the recipe calculator??
  • rowennahathaway
    Options
    I made chicken quesadillas with red and green peppers onions chicken and cheese and just entered all the ingredients individually. I think it came out to around 500 or 600 cals and I gorged myself!!