What's for dessert?!

Options

Replies

• EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    2 Tbl of Blue Bell and 2 glasses of water, YUM!
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    non- fat plain yogurt with almonds. it's creamy and crunchy. and good for you too.....
  • valerie58
    valerie58 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    I just discovered this --> freeze the dark chocolate sugar free jello pudding mousse. Unfrozen I honestly don't like it, but frozen ( a wonderful suggestion from my best friend) it tastes like chocolate ice cream :)) I like it alot!

I also like skinny cow ice cream sandwiches

Other times just good old fashioned berries with a little ice cream or cool whip if I don't have the cals for ice cream. Good stuff!
    I DO THIS TO, I FORGOT ABOUT THIS. PORTION CONTROL TOO
  • happyhaunt
    happyhaunt Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    the tesco light choices chocolate profiterole desserts (130 cals)

Oooo these sound good!

They are actually AMAZING! I genuinely cannot believe they are only 130 calories! I would even go so far as to say they are THE best profiteroles i've ever had!

XxX

I ended up buying them today, going to try one tonight!
  • SaraEWrig
    SaraEWrig Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    nutella on half a graham cracker!
  • akhapagirl
    akhapagirl Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I take 2 chocolate graham crackers & fill it w/ sugar-free Cool Whip & freeze for a lite ice cream sandwich :bigsmile: Another fave is the lemon torte yogurt parfait by Yoplait or strawberries w/nonfat plain Greek yogurt w/honey & flax/hemp granola. If I really want chocolate then I just eat one of the Hershey miniatures. Just enough for a taste!
  • Newfiedan
    Newfiedan Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    silhoette 0+ cherry yogurt and some cherry flavoured craisins. This is a great way to satisy the sweet tooth.
  • Marlabe
    Options
    Skim milk, with cocoa powder and splenda...hot chocolate! I put some lite whipped topping on it...delicious and it takes a long time to drink.
  • JoanHolly
    JoanHolly Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    the soft serve type. there is a store near me they serve all kinds of amazing flavors like cookies and cream or red velvet cake!
  • teachparents
    teachparents Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    i freeze my flavoured yogurts.. feels like i'm cheating and eating ice cream!!!
  • atomdraco
    atomdraco Posts: 1,083 Member
    Options
    A couple of small pieces of Dove dark chocolates, skinny cow ice cream cone/bar, fruits
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I normally have:

- Sugar free vanilla or chocolate pudding cups (60 cals)
    -Smart Ones Cookie Dough Ice Cream Sundae (170 cals)
    -Tolberone Minis (33 cals each)
    -Skinny Cow Ice Cream sandwiches
    -Low fat graham crackers topped with a few chocolate covered marshmallows, microwaved for just a second or two (SMORES!)

Sometimes, I'm able to save up 210 calories to have an entire hershey's chocolate bar. Ahhh, now that's the best. Lol. :) (Or occasionally I'll have a spare 400 calories and will have a package of smores poptarts.)
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    No Pudge Cuppucino brownies prepared with vanilla greek yogurt
    Skinny Cow pb/chocolate sandwiches
    greek yogurt with kashi go lean crunch
    breakstone live active cottage cheese with 1/2 blueberries, cherries, peaches or similar
    a werthers hard candy
    a Archer Farms organic fruit strip
    apple slices with a bit of cinnamon & sugar sprinkled on top
  • NotAllWhoWanderAreLost
    Options
    All of these sound good! I am trying to 'clean up' my diet and get rid of artificial ingredients and it seems like a lot of the healthier dessert options are way over-processed! That said, I really like the Breyers All Natural Ice Cream bars, I get the triple chocolate and one bar (it's actually pretty good sized!) is 130 calories. And you can pronounce all the ingredients on the box!

I always tell my hubby that if I didn't like sweets as much as I do, I'd be 15 pounds lighter!! Ha!

Oh but there are plenty of "sweet" options that are natural!

greek yogurt w granola and berries
    apple slices with cinnamon and sugar
    organic (dried) fruit strips
    banana chips
    dried cranberries
    dates
    dried pineapple
    orange segments
    pure maple hard candies (its almost sugaring season! hooray! I get to replenish my supply!)
    cottage cheese with berries or fruit
    homemade applesauce
    a slice of whole grain bread, toasted with natural peanut butter, banana slices and raw honey
  • Oishii
    Oishii Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    As a natural alternative to jello, make your own Japanese jelly with Agar Flakes, diluted fruit juice and fresh fruit. I make mine in silicon cupcake cups. It goes down really well at parties because it feels celebratory but is actually good for you. Top tip: cut grapes nearly into quarters, leaving the bit where the stalk came out intact and they look like flowers :flowerforyou:

I really must make some again soon... I suspect I'll be adding a new entry to 'My recipes' for them tomorrow! :laugh:
  • Spinmedry
    Options
    Oh yeah. Those are the best!
  • granbarrant
    granbarrant Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    bump
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    okay, when i read your question my immediate thought was Skinny Cow. It seems like you already know about them. I <3 them and don't think it gets any better than that! ;)
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Peanut butter and fiber one cereal.

Oh my goodness :) It is the best thing ever!

How do u eat them together??
  • ian191
    ian191 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I usually eat a fat-free yogurt, sometimes I add some fresh strawberries and bananas, and maybe a tiny bit of granola.