On Demand Exercise Videos

Options
I was browsing the shows available on On Demand. I checked out the "exercise channel" under sports and fitness. There are probably 100 or more videos to choose from including the 30 Day Shred. It has everything from Yoga to ball room dancing. There are kids exercise videos too. They are all free.

Replies

• leakewh
    leakewh Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Which provider....???
  • camille45
    camille45 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Comcast
    Yes they are good and its great for mixing things up
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    leakewh - Comcast. :)

I do pretty much all of my exercising with videos from on demand. I LOVE Kendell Hogan's workouts.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Which provider....???

Comcast
  • katbass
    katbass Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    We have Brighthouse and we have it. LOOOVE it! I have no excuses now! All i have to do it find the channel and hit "play"! :)
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    wow really I hope my on demand has this.
    I have charter communications
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    I've got Time Warner, and we have it too. Thats where I get most all my workouts from...Good Ole Leslie Sansone...and my new Arch Nemesis - Kendell Hogan...If you want something Challenging..>Check him out...
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options

I do pretty much all of my exercising with videos from on demand. I LOVE Kendell Hogan's workouts.

Ha....I wrote the same thing, and saw you did too! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!
  • jholl510
    Options
    Verizon FiOS has this also. It's GREAT!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    It's also on AT&T UVerse.
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options

Ha....I wrote the same thing, and saw you did too! GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

Omg, that's funny that you also mentioned Leslie. I've done her walk-at-home videos more than anything else. I've been "dieting" for a year now, and I've done Leslie's workouts at least 3 times each week. And, some months, I've done them every single day! Kendell and Leslie are the BEST!
  • airbornewife82
    airbornewife82 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I used to have Time Warner cable and loved the on demand optiions but they were charging way too much money for little service. So now I have Dish Network and they do not have this option, oh how I wish they did!