Snake Diet!

Options
Check out my blog post to see what I've learned from my pet snakes!! Let me know what life lessons you've learned from your pets!
http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/sanura

Replies

• maserati185
    maserati185 Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I love it. Makes perfect sense. We all need more rest, sunshine, less stress and to only eat the foods our bodies need.
  • Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    Very nice blog post! It's an interesting way of looking at life.
  • ChefJenn
    ChefJenn Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    oh I love my basset hounds!
    I also volunteer with Basset Hound Rescue of GA.
    and I rescue them from kill shelters, take them to the vet , foster them and take them to adoption events where they can find NEW forever loving homes.
    It is the best feeling to know I saved a doggie and brought joy to another family

I have adopted two for my family and in the last 5 years I have fostered over 25 and gotten around 50 adopted. I cant even count the number of them I have rescued thru out GA from stupid kill shelters and gave them a second chance at life.

They are therapy to me
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    that's wonderful that you are able to do so much for an animal you love! thanks for sharing!
  • stepphanie
    Options
    I do animal rescue and I love it. I work with a rescue group that does pound rescues and ferral cats. Its great they always send me the babies that need to be bottle fed. I just adopted out a little of blue heeler/corgi mix puppies I rescued when they were around 5 days old. Its was great watching them grow from little rocks to puppies. :) They were all fixed and had their shots before they were adopted. It was rewarding. The spring is my busiest time of the year.
  • sanura
    sanura Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    wow! bottle feeding babies pups and finding homes for them would be amazing!
  • MontanaB
    MontanaB Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    i love my snakes and hadn't really thought about how they could influence my lifestyle and eating habits.. right now I think Lucien is trying to tell me to get out more as he's been climbing the walls of his viv for the past week or so which is a change for him haha
    or I could take Liberty and Edison's advice which is to hide away 24/7 :P
  • tater8589
    Options
    Thanks for that post. Pretty corn snake in your pic. I have a brazilian rainbow boa at home :) Snakes are fun. When I bought her (brb) I was considering a blizzard and bloodred corn instead, but coulnd't find both colors that were compatable size.