Lost 15 pounds. Crept under the 300 mark. Happy.

Options
Thanks to mfp and reading all your stories, especially all the 100 pounders (where else is there so many?), I've logged my calories for 3 weeks and loved every day of it. Food is fuel, and eating is throwing lean, hard oak into the furnace. My confidence is up. My work is easier, and I work longer. I bend down and pick stuff up in tight places. I feel like a new person in a very thick coat. My feet still hurt because I'm still nearly 300 pounds and I have lots of work to do, but I'm very happy with the results. My goal is to lose 100 pounds. I say it to myself dozens of times a day. Keep posting your victories and I'll read them everyday.

Crazy Steve.

Replies

• edryer123
    edryer123 Posts: 502 Member
    Options
    Congrats!
  • dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!
  • atrayubrandy
    atrayubrandy Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! Congratulations and keep up all the hard (but rewarding) work. :-)
  • mangos4music
    mangos4music Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    thats so great! im uber proud of you man keep it up!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Alright!! You're on your way...
  • Goal_Seeker_1988
    Goal_Seeker_1988 Posts: 1,619 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Keep up the hard work and you will reach your goals!!!!!!!
  • PrincessStarr
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!!
  • CelesteENelson
    CelesteENelson Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    yay !!! I can tell you I started my journey alone at 327 lbs in Aug 2010. Finding this site has been fantastic. I am down almost 77 lbs just shy of it. I am barely under 250 lbs but damn im happy now. my thick thighs arent as thick. I can share a regular recliner with my 3 year old son sitting hip to hip with him. My thighs arent so thick causing my left leg to lean against the car door. I can bend straight over and touch the floor. There are so many ways to measure my progress it is just amazing. I am so excited that you are taking this journey. Feel free to add me :) I am hoping to lose 150-180 lbs (crazy! It is like I am carrying an extra person on my back).
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    woohoo 15lbs closer to your goal keep it up wtg
  • Congrats!!! Keep up the good work :o)
  • Healthyby30
    Healthyby30 Posts: 1,349 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You are well on your way to achieving all your goals!!!! This site is definitely great for supportive people!
  • sleight119
    Options
    thats wonderful keep up the super work
  • jaxcpotter
    jaxcpotter Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congrats! I'm also looking to lose over 100, 6 down in the three weeks I've been logging on MFP, 30 in the past year.

Keep up the great work!
  • leslielove
    leslielove Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    get it crazy steve!
  • downtome
    downtome Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Good job, keep up the great work! I am also going to lose 155 pounds as well, I'm down 44 pounds so far in 13 weeks, only 111 more to go and I'm looking forward to shedding each and every pound here on MFP! You can do this, you will start to feel sooooo much better, especially when you start fitting into your old smaller clothes that you couldn't wear before! Feel free to add me as a friend. Take care!
    Denise
  • BrentGetsFit
    BrentGetsFit Posts: 878 Member
    Options
    Dude, you ARE THE MAN! That is precisely the attitude to take, little victories, small changes. It all adds up and you are beginning to reap the benefits. Well done :)
  • dreaminlon2
    Options
    Congratuations!!! Keep posting I would love to see how you progress. I have 90 I want to lose and so far I've managed to lose 10! Go MFP pals!
  • Katz85340
    Katz85340 Posts: 206 Member
    Options
    Woo hoo! Great job!
  • Lulu2929
    Options
    Congratulations, keep up the good work.
  • CKMama81
    Options
    What an amazing thing!! Keep up the great work...I'm so glad you're here and decided to make this journey with the rest of us!!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!