Hello From OZ!

Options
I have been using this for about a week and I'm loving it. Any helpful hints to help with temptation, please.

Replies

• Leigh_D
    Leigh_D Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    I have been using this for about a week and I'm loving it. Any helpful hints to help with temptation, please.

Hello!
    Helpful hints with temptation ... I'm afraid I don't have much luck in that department (that's why I'm here too! hahaha) However, I do know that so-called "willpower" is NOT the answer for me. "Okay ... don't think about pink elephants!" Well, what are you thinking about now? Same thing as "Don't think about the cookies in the cabinet."

I'm seeking a way to find a way to "indulge temptation" but in MODERATION. *ONE* (or two) cookie, NOT the WHOLE BAG.

Good luck!
    and half the reason I responded was to get this thread in "My Topics" so I can read the other suggestions! :happy:
  • monicaP413
    Options
    Welcome!! I was hungry all the time for the first week, so I know how tough it can be. You will learn foods you can eat more of but get less calories, like veggies and fruit. I suggest drinking lots of water. If you get hungry, have a small snack and a bottle of water, it will fill you up better!
  • soonenough
    Options
    DARK CHOCLATE - HEALTHY AND IT TASTES GOOD