New

Options
Hello MyFitnessPal!
I am new here and love it already. I would love to get some support while on this diet. I am on HCG diet and already lost 12lbs. but that was before I signed up for this.

Thanks!!

Replies

• gdotman
    Options
    just wanted to say hey and what is the HCG diet?
  • mrsannett
    mrsannett Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Hello there! Welcome aboard and good luck on your new journey. We are all here for support! How long have you been on the diet?
  • lorennoel
    Options
    Hi! :)
    The HCG diet is a pregnancy hormone that you take it makes you lose 1-2 pounds a day but you can only eat 500 calories a day.. Its kinda hard but worth it! I have been on the diet since February 13, 2011, Its a 30 day day so on Sunday I will be half way done.
  • father5
    Options
    Welcome Loren! Hope you the best.
  • MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Hi! :)
    The HCG diet is a pregnancy hormone that you take it makes you lose 1-2 pounds a day but you can only eat 500 calories a day.. Its kinda hard but worth it! I have been on the diet since February 13, 2011, Its a 30 day day so on Sunday I will be half way done.

Hi and welcome to the forums.

Please don't think this is meant in any way but a supportive one but is that healthy?
  • lorennoel
    Options
    I am not really sure. I know tons of people who have done it and it has worked. They are usually shots but Im doing the drops. I don't think they would sell it if it wasn't healthly