Mother of 3 trying to keep up

Options
I am a mother or 3 . i never lose baby weight from the last two and I have some medical issues that really would improve if i lost like 100 lbs

Replies

• Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well we are all here to help you!!
  • LaDiablesse
    LaDiablesse Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Lots of support & encouragement here! Feel free to add me if you like. All the best of luck to you on your journey!
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I'm with you girl, mother of 3 and my "baby" is 12!! LOL So I'm with you! My best advice is to stay positive it's the best way to be, and PRAY! =)
  • Athena76
    Athena76 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I'll send you a friend request also and I also have about 110 still to go, but you'll find some of the greatest support people on here. Best Wishes and Happy Losing :)
  • MyBeautyIsSkinDeep
    Options
    Girl i know how you feel Mother of 3 myself!!! Son 15 the twin girls will be 13 this year!! but 2011 is my year to hae my body back ,not asking for high results ,but a size 10 maybe12 would be nice lol we will just have to see when i get there!! :bigsmile:
  • elizwelshman
    Options
    MFP is a great site, everyone here supports one another since we all have the same goal. Good luck on your journey to a happier and healthier life :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • Rnjennmcc
    Options
    Welcome !!! I am new too I sent you a friend request we can do this :) I too have over 100 to lose...one pound at a time
  • marianne_s
    marianne_s Posts: 986 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm in the UK (London).... and am trying to make this a year to be healthier - to minimise my health issues.

So I understand what you mean....

If you make that your goal, then any weight you loose you will consider it a blessing and it will keep you motivated.

I'll send you a friend request....

Maz
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I have 3children too and some major health problems so feel free to add me and we can help each other along the way. good luck :smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • classiccbbeauty
    Options
    thanks !!!:smile:
  • classiccbbeauty
    Options
    thanks I will keep that in mind
  • classiccbbeauty
    Options
    my oldest is 8 and youngest is 2 and I have a hyper active 4 yr old boy and I need to keep up :bigsmile:
  • classiccbbeauty
    Options
    you are so right and I did get ur request...:flowerforyou: