IM GUNA GAIN WEIGHT!!!!!

Options
Ahhhh im away for the wknd at relativs for at least 4 days and im sure to put on weight. They make things like panckes, enchilladas!!!!!!! dont know what to do??????????

Replies

• littledude82
    Options
    in that sitation i would still eat the pancakes or the enchilladas but just don't eat it all and remember to give your brain chance to tell you its full so when you put your food calories in you are only putting in half the amount. i hope that helps
  • littlelol
    Options
    thanku :)
  • littledude82
    Options
    oh and also think of the amount of fat and calories everyone else would be putting in if they were on this site after eating it all, thats enough to scare anyone lol :-)
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Put in your food during meals so it doesn't go out of control! Take your running gear with you and run for your life every day!
  • RichB77
    Options
    You don't have to eat it all!!!
    Go for a walk or something and burn a few calories to make room for this food?
    Only eat some of it, eat slowly and fill up on salad?
    After i've had a big meal i'm scared to report it on my daily food target, but it's a learning curve!
    Good luck
  • Limeinthecoconut
    Limeinthecoconut Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Definitely at least grab some exercise such as walking or jogging once a day. You don't have to push yourself hard, but it will make a difference :). Also drink lots and lots of water with your meals, it will help you be full quicker.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    You might want to also try having some small healthy snacks between meals that can prevent you from eating more during the meals. Things with protein and fiber are best at keeping you feeling full, so I would avoid anything loaded with carbs (especially simple sugars) while snacking. Those snacks plus plenty of water really should help you in portion control during your meals. Adding in that extra exercise is great advice too!
  • HealthyishWithMaggieG
    Options
    I had a fix for this before I even knew there was a "problem". When I was a kid, I would drink a glass of milk with each meal. I remember, to this day, my mom's words, "Slow down and don't drink so much milk. You're gonna cut your appetite and not eat so much." Huh! Her nickname for me because I didn't "fit in" with the way the rest of the family looked? I was "the skinny one".

So, drink a glass of milk just before your meal and it'll fill you up some.