Fitness Buddy :)

Options
Okay I have 5 weeks until my aunty's wedding & I want to try and lose anywhere from 5kg - 8kg. I need a Fitness Buddy who will help me keep in line or who also wants someone to lose weight with :)

i would like anyone who wants to lose 1kg - 1.5kg a week :):)

Replies

• HEATHERB500
    HEATHERB500 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I need to get back on track after not logging in for almost a month. Luckily I have still been working out so I haven't gained any back, but I have wasted a month I could have been losing. You can add me if you want and we can try to come up with goals for each other.
    Good Luck:flowerforyou:
  • arwamya
    arwamya Posts: 304
    Options
    We are on the same boat hun with the same amount of kgs to lose. I need to lose 10 kgs in 2 months too ( well aiming for it)
    So I'm definitely in . I have a goal of losing a minimum of 5kgs next week. ( I JUST HAVE TO !) what's your height though?
  • MissLadyInWaiting
    Options
    my height in 174cm... not sure how many ft & inch. i dont want to lose too much in one week because i dont want to go to the extremes to lose weight. also, im sorry if i get off track abit because i am going through a stressfull time and weightloss is the last thing on my mind at the moment haha,.