Sparticus!

Options
So anyone else madly in love with this show?? What did you think of this season? Anyone else shocked that the next season won't be out till 2012!?! grr....:explode:

Replies

• ccxxvii
    ccxxvii Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    YES! Love this show -- I didn't know that it wasn't coming out until 2012 though, that's sad. On the positive note that gives me time to get in shape and try out for the next season!
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    YES! Love this show -- I didn't know that it wasn't coming out until 2012 though, that's sad. On the positive note that gives me time to get in shape and try out for the next season!

RIGHT!! Gosh what a time!! And this show...soo good!!
  • Carru1
    Carru1 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I was incredibly sad to hear that Andy Whitfield had cancer and that's why the show had to pause. I really hope he beats this thing and comes back to the show.
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    Watching the show as we speak, err, type.
  • Laceylala
    Laceylala Posts: 3,094 Member
    Options
    That show is crazy!!! I love it too. Isn't Spartacus gods of the arena or something on right now? Its like they went back in time this season because the dude had cancer again. Its pretty good too. Dirtier than the first season for sure!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    They have picked a replacement Spartacus with Andy's blessing and will start filming this spring. They needed time for the new guy to bulk up. Not that he wasn't normally hot, but much to his chagrin they asked him to audition as he was wrapping a movie where he plays a guy in a coma for 14 years, and they wanted him to look almost starved to death -- he'd lost a ton of weight for that role, and then had to turn around and audition. He says that he's bulking up well though

Will miss Andy tho. Apparently the girl who plays Nevia will not be back either. (the slave girl who falls in love with Crixus)
  • Waynes_World
    Options
    Great show !! I wish it was a longer series.. Will suck having to wait until 2012 !!
  • Endershadow
    Endershadow Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I love it! Definitely a huge motivator to get in shape. Ya know, just in case I'm a student who becomes a slave, the slave who becomes a gladiator, the gladiator who defied an emperor......oh sorry, I meant the house of Batiatus!
  • NYIceQueen
    NYIceQueen Posts: 1,423
    Options
    Youtube has all these "Spartacus Gladiator Workouts" listed....insane stuff, but wow to watch!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    LOVE IT! Already told my husband I am going to get him a gladiator costume for Halloween this year! After a couple of rounds of P90X I think he'll make a pretty good one!! :)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    I love it and was so sad to hear the actor from the first season is so sick. Now, he is one beautiful man, I hope he can get healthy again for his wife and children.
  • kikijane
    kikijane Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Love Love Love this show!!! Gods of the arena isnt on in the uk yet though :sad: think it starts on 21st march.
    Watched a few online but think i'll be good and wait till its on tv. not the same on the laptop!

I :heart: Gannicus!!! ha x