Competition :)

MissLadyInWaiting
MissLadyInWaiting Posts: 152
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I read everywhere that if you turn weightloss into a competition it can really motivate you. I see heaps of monthly competitions on here but i just can't remember which day to weigh in and there are sooo many comments it's a pain in the *kitten* to search through and find out what you wrote last week. So my competiton is going to be a weekly one. Every week we will see who can lose the most weight :) (it has to be done in a healthy way though)

This is how i want it to be set out.

Starting Weight - 72.3kg (159lbs)
Goal for the Week - 2kg (4lbs)
Weight Lost -

The starting date will be 20/2 (Sunday) and the finish date will be 27/2 (the following Sunday) this will give you 7 days to lose as much weight as you can :D

Replies

• me!!!

Starting Weight - 55 k
    Goal for the Week - 1 k
    Weight Lost -
  • thank god! i was worried that no one was going to join :P hopefully i can stayed focused this week and lose this 2kg :)
  • I am lovin your motivation beautiful!!!!!
  • thank you :) i thought a little healthy competiton would get me motivated to stick to it.
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    I'm in!
    So, what do we do... just post what we've lost at the end of the week? Is there a specific day?
  • you write your current weight, then you put down what your goal for the week is then in every sunday we'll weigh in and you write how much you lost.
  • prila13
    Ok great!

Current Weight: 137 lbs
    Goal: 3 lbs per week
  • Kristie18
    Kristie18 Posts: 332 Member
    sounds fun! I would like to join you all please. So weigh in tomorrow to start?
  • one day left :s
  • Kristie18
    Good luck to you all this week
  • it's nearlly Sunday :) is it just me or is this week taking FOREVER! haha. so how is everyone going? i sadly haven't got much exercise in this week but i have kept to my calorie goals (most days :P ) so how is everyone going?

xx
  • Kristie18
    I have been doing pretty well this week, but I am excited for Sunday to get here :)
  • i was doing well until today, i had a big mac meal (naughty i know, but i hadn't had one for a month) sadly that one meal cost me a whole days worth of calories! :( lesson learned.
  • Kristie18
    I have been fighting the urge to have the new Angus burger with barbecue sauce. LOL
    According to my scale, I am not doing as well as I thought. I am stuck at a 19 pound loss and its driving me nuts. Hopefully by Sunday that will change.
  • i'm pretty sure i weigh about 70.5 kg :) so i lost nearlly 2kg :) which was my goal :)
  • Kristie18
    NICE!
  • Kristie18
    I lost 3 for the week! =)
  • prila13
    Since I posted, I've lost 2 lbs. :)
  • Kristie18
    great job!
  • prila13
    I'm down from 137 to 135... I forgot to post that Sunday instead of just saying I'm down 2 lbs. LOL.. I can't wait for this Sunday to get here so I can see what I've lost! Hope everyone has a good, successful week!
This discussion has been closed.