Ottawa Mom Getting herself back, looking for buds

Options
wurgin
wurgin Posts: 241 Member
Hi there, Rachel here. I gain weight like crazy with each baby, with my first it took a year to lose 70 pounds with diet and excersize at curves. Now that I have 2 (8 years boy and 2 years girl) and wok full time curves is not possible - I am so hoping to stay motivated and active with mfp, my recumbant bike and maybe some online and in person friends to share encouragement with.

I have a long journey a head startede at 220, going for 160 but its started well and I am feeling better already... and I love mfp for tracking my progess! I am looking for ward to a fitter summer, digging out some clothes i miss and having more fun!

Replies

• MalyMal
    MalyMal Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Good luck MFP is great. I have been doing it on and off for a couple of years and i just started again full time. Its so much more fun now and I am not sure why it def helps to have support from ppl who or trying to do the same thing you are . Best of luck :)
  • wanda1956
    Options
    Good Luck..and welcome.
  • wurgin
    Options
    thanks guys!
  • cortez54
    Options
    I will encourage you, if you will encourage me. I am new also. Best, Cortez54
  • ethel64
    Options
    great to meet you and welcome to mfp, everyone here is very supportive and will help in any way we can..feel free to add me if you like :)
  • mhc90
    mhc90 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Today is day one for me.... I lost weight a few years back with a program similar to this so I thought I'd give it a try. I have been on WW for the past few months with very little success... I'd love support too. I am 172 and trying to get down to 140. Now, what should I have for breakfast.......

Sharon
  • wurgin
    Options
    Great Thanks!
  • SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome! I'm in Ottawa too!

MFP is a great place for support, motivation, and advice.

All the best on your journey.

Karen