Silly things we do

Options
Hi everyone,
Yesterday I "crab-walked" from the living room to the bathroom in an effort to squeak out a few extra calories. I was just curious if there were other ways/things other people might do that have their loved ones laughing at them.

Replies

• Heather75
    Heather75 Posts: 3,386 Member
    Options
    No one laughs because they don't know, but I do lots of butt clenches when I am waiting for stuff.
  • demone00
    demone00 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    i do squats @ drop of a dime when i think about it but only when i am home...perhaps I should try the crab walk ;-)
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    Propel swinging with my arms like a gorilla on crack and steroids when I'm in those lines with the handrails on either side. Or riding up the escalator holding myself up for the duration of the ride up or down... or do you mean the silly things we do at home? I just do random prison workout routines at home and in my office.
  • Toaster88
    Options
    I clinch my fists in an attempt not to strangle people. Oh wait, that's at work too. At home it's the Kids.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    I dance with my 22 lb baby :) I don't try to calculate the calories or anything but I have to imagine lifting him high in the air and swirling him around is beneficial on multiple levels :)
  • rosebarnalice
    rosebarnalice Posts: 3,488 Member
    Options
    To improve my balance, I stand on one foot while waiting in any line. Like a flamingo. With the other foot tucked up at my butt. Then I switch feet.
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Options
    To improve my balance, I stand on one foot while waiting in any line. Like a flamingo. With the other foot tucked up at my butt. Then I switch feet.

When I was standing behind you I just thought it was a foreign custom or something...:tongue:
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    LOL! Everybody! At home, at work, in the grocery store line. I was just curious. Thanks for the responses...and ideas!:laugh:
  • GatorLvr13
    Options
    I dance with my boys a lot..not sure how much I burn but we have so much fun I forget about everything!!
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    I do wall sits at work.
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    I just used my 8 pound cat on my stomach to make my pelvic thrusts more difficult b/c I didn't want to bring up a 5 lb weight and clutter up the living room. lol