a moment for yourself

Options
from SELF magazine, march 2011

take the reins

think about what makes you happiest-- the one thing guaranteed to get your heart racing and a big grin spreading across your face. got it? good.

now DO that thing. yes, today. taking control of your life is about knowing what you want and going after it without hesitation. you don't need permission. you just need to know you deserve to be happy.

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:

Replies

• CricketKate
    CricketKate Posts: 3,657 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing! Decide today!
  • shunke
    shunke Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Those are some words I can relate to. Thank you for sharing. I cut my magazine subscriptions to help me declutter my house, but I miss them sometimes. It's ironic how we know what makes us happy, and yet sometimes in a moment of weakness we knowingly choose the wrong thing, bad food choices. Luckily, we can always start over. Have a great day!! Friend me if you want:)
  • beautymkt
    Options
    thank you so much for those kind words of inspiration!!! I always need a boost and that was a great way for me to start off my weekend! I truly agree with everything you said. Keep focused! :love:
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Words of wisdom here. So often we are so "busy" with the things we "have" to do that we forget to make time for what we "want" to do. Think I'll watch an old movie today & relax. Sounds like a plan :smile:
  • NatalieWinning
    NatalieWinning Posts: 999 Member
    Options
    Perfect! Now, where's my clone to get this done.... I will try. It's a life long problem for me!