New here

Options
Hi

I'm just starting to use this site, thought id give this area ago too. Would really love some supportive people for this :)
I'm on my way to shedding 26kg, since it's such a large amount I'm focusing on 5kg at a time.

Replies

• bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    You can do it!
    Welcome!!
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    Thanks, I've been doing this on and off for years. Hope I can keep it up this time.
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    I'm looking at 27kg all up. It is a long way, but hey, with every kilo we are adding alot longer to our time on earth. Welcome to the site and I hope you find it as motivational and informative as I have.

good luck.
  • MissWait
    MissWait Posts: 160
    Options
    My goal is around 1kg a week too!
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    good luck and add me if you like. breaking it down into manageable bits is the best way as its not so daunting.:smile::smile: :smile: :smile: :smile:
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Hi,welcome and good luck with the targets you are setting.That sounds the ideal way of achieving what you want,in the way you are breaking it down into mini goals.You are sure to stay motivated that way.You are more than welcome to add me for support,I am around most days and am always willing to support where I can...Good Luck.:smile: