Your Food Diary

Options
I am interested in seeing other people's food diary's. I feel that I'm in a bit of a rut on what I'm eating (same thing over and over). I want to see see what other people are eating.

If you log your diary regularly (i know I miss a meal or 2 here and there). And you eat right (not substituting meals with cookies or chocolate bars). Please add me as a friend if you care to share your diary with others.

My diary is public so anyone can see it. I've got nothing to hide.

Thanks,

Mike

3335033.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• fitgirl4life
    fitgirl4life Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    My diary is public, feel free to have a look.

I don't log my food on Saturday's but otherwise, I log everyday.

I blog extensively about my food planning and preparation, so have a look at my blog posts!
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/blog/fitgirl4life

I eat cleanly as much as possible. Lots of lean protein, healthy fats and low GI carbs. I've only recently (this week in fact) started taking a protein supplement as I'm on a 12 week program to build muscle. I believe in eating real food as much as possible though.

I never eat junk food, can't stand it! I also don't drink sodas of any kind. I do love chocolate but eat it in moderation, usually the dark kind.

I drink at least 2 litres of water a day, and I take an omega 3,6,9 supplement as well as a multi-vitamin everyday.

Hope that helps! :smile:
  • Hourglass25
    Hourglass25 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hello.. My diary is public, feel free to check it out:)