Im a new recruit

Options
Good morning everyone, Im new to this site and would appreciate any little tips that anyone has to offer on keeping motivated Im open to new friends so please add me. This is the end of my first week and I have a 2 lb weight loss which Im very happy about. Is it normal just to lose that amount?

Replies

• em_lou007
    Options
    Hiya!!

Well done you!! Yes 2lbs is quite normal for a healthy weight loss - it means you shouldn't end up with rolls of skin at the end that used to hold fat (e.g. tummy and arms lol!!) and your body can adjust to it's new surroundings without causing any health problems :smile:

My tips are:
    Make realistic changes so that you can keep this going
    Log foods as often as you can
    Talk to like minded people - use the forums on this site
    Ask for help and motivation when you need it
    Don't EVER feel guilty
    Learn about your body from any mistakes you might make along this journey

Good luck xx

p.s. i've added you :flowerforyou: xx
  • Linda4859
    Options
    Good morning, thankyou for adding me, I need all the help and support that I can get. I have tried so many diets and have put the weight back on plus more. This site sounds fantastic, I like the fact that you can write down what you eat and take a look and see what areas that you are over indulging in.
    Well done on your weight loss and Im sure you will reach your goal weight for you anniversary.

L. :)
  • superninjatam
    superninjatam Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    You'll never need to diet again when you have control over your calories with MFP. Welcome and you can add me as a friend.
  • lozzy05
    lozzy05 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    add me if you like and good luck :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your targets.Im around on here every day,so feel free to add for support.:smile:
  • miovlb6
    miovlb6 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Welcome! Congrats on getting off to such a great start! Feel free to add me if you'd like.