Healthy BMI!

Options
BobbyDaniel
BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
I jumped on the scale this morning hoping to not be up before the weekend and was shocked to see 168.6...this puts me half a pound from my goal but also puts my BMI at 24.9...which is in the HEALTHY range! This is the least I've weighed since high school!
Now I can focus on toning and getting the 39 years of pudge that I have in my midsection off, once and for all, and then keeping this healthy lifestyle going. MFP has been one of the best resources EVER and I'm not sure I would have lost most of this 51 pounds without this great website!

Replies

• bstamps12
    bstamps12 Posts: 1,184
    Options
    Way to go!
  • PLUMSGRL
    PLUMSGRL Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    :noway: WoOoOoOoOo HoOoOoOoOo:wink:

Congrats!
  • Randee75
    Randee75 Posts: 234
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I can not wait to get back to a healthy BMI.....You should be very very proud!!
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! I want a healthy BMI more than anything. Keep it up!
  • lisastevens27
    Options
    Hey well done! Good on you!
  • spacecase76
    spacecase76 Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    yay! I am only about 9 pounds from "healthy" BMI myself, and I am soooo looking forward to it! Great job!

Out of curiosity, what is your goal BMI?
  • funnymama
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! I am soooo excited and happy for you. Way to go!
  • BlkOnyx488
    Options
    That's wonderful news!
    way to go!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    According to MFP a BMI 25 or under is "healthy" and I hit 24.9 this morning, for my height that was 169 pounds and I set my weight goal for one pound less than that.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!