What jillian michaels workout would be best for me?

Options
I am currently 203 pounds and want to get to 165....I can't do alot of jumping and things that make loud noises because I workout at night right on the top floor....Thanks!

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    yoga. pilates.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    I am currently 203 pounds and want to get to 165....I can't do alot of jumping and things that make loud noises because I workout at night right on the top floor....Thanks!

Lots of cardio to burn fat first and foremost (like long walks/jogging). I did Jillian's 30 day shred but I feel like it's better for closer to the end of your journey because it helps you build muscle. It also incorporates a lot of cardio but it's the jumping around kind- jumping jacks, jump rope, etc. GOOD LUCK!!!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options

yoga meltdown is a good workout and does not involve jumpind around.
  • bizco
    bizco Posts: 1,949 Member
    Options
    All of Jillian's workouts include jumping, mostly jumping jacks. You could try using a mini trampoline to eliminate the noise factor.
  • kimberlygo
    Options
    The only thing about the 30 Day Shred is that it really is only about 20 minutes, so you won't be bothering your neighbors for very long. I live on the top floor of my building, too.