205 Pounds Down... 130 to Go... Do You Need Motivation?

Options
I posted my before and during pics a week or so ago after losing 202 pounds (that thread is here: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/177457-202-pounds-down-about-130-or-so-to-go-with-pics ), but am just posting now to give you all the link to my new blog:

http://cravingalife.wordpress.com/

Come and subscribe if you need extra motivation, a laugh, ideas, inspiration, or just want to follow along on the rest of my journey. I've recieved a TON of sweet private messages from women and men who want to know the "secret." There is no secret, but on my blog I hope to give you some insights into how to stay motivated and lose the weight while NOT on a diet! That's right... I said NOT on a diet! BLASPHEMY!

I hope to make it fun, but will tackle some serious topics once a week or so. Bring it! Thank you all for the support and sweet words!

Whitney

Replies

• Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    OK now ur just teasing me...LOL!! U better be saving for one heck of a finale shock B&A pics...I'll hold out! :)
  • kmax71
    Options
    Loving this blog!!! I added the rss to my google homepage!
  • callipygianchronicle
    Options
    I am inspired and moved by all the comments you have received. You have touched something deep in us right now. So glad you are adding another outlet to sharing your story. Looking forward to following along.
  • MJ5898
    MJ5898 Posts: 1,549 Member
    Options
    You know how inspired I am by you girl, so you bet I willing be following along on your blog. I bookmarked in my tool bar of my home and work laptops!!!
  • MattAxtell
    MattAxtell Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I just looked at the first thread, and WOW you look crazy good!

You look sooooooooooooo much smaller.

You did what contestants on the biggest loser do, but you have done it twice as good as them, and without all the professional help.

Great work, you have done one of the hardest things anyone will ever do!
  • WhitneyW78
    WhitneyW78 Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    OK now ur just teasing me...LOL!! U better be saving for one heck of a finale shock B&A pics...I'll hold out! :)

LOL! Girl, you best be using your imagination! I'll for sure put some full length ones at final goal... FOR SURE! :P

THANK YOU all for the kind comments and for checking out my blog. Join in the conversation in the comment section if you want... I will try to update it most days! :D
  • heniko
    heniko Posts: 796 Member
    Options
    Amazing progress! Checking out your blog now!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!