Flabby Arms

BLC3
BLC3 Posts: 5
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
I have an issue with my arms. I have that lovely flabby thing going on my bicep. And also around where my bra lays across my sides and back. I need some help with this area. Suggestions please!!!! I know I'm not the only one that has this issue!!!! :mad:

Replies

• BLC3
    BLC3 Posts: 5
    I have an issue with my arms. I have that lovely flabby thing going on my bicep. And also around where my bra lays across my sides and back. I need some help with this area. Suggestions please!!!! I know I'm not the only one that has this issue!!!! :mad:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Weight training, cardio and patience are what will fix this. . .

if anyone finds a magic wand for this, they would make a jillion dollars!:flowerforyou:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Nope, you're not the only one with this issue.
    me too and it stinks.:explode:
    I still have about 20-25 more pounds to go and I hope that that will go with it! I'm still doing cardio and working my arms (which are still killing me from Mondays workout) in hopes that it will go away!
  • In one of the DVDs I have of Jillian, she says a certain excersise is to tone that flabby under arm area... I can't remember the name of the excersise, anyway,

I'll try to explain this as best as I can, you stand shoulder width apart, abs tucked in, a dumbell in each hand, (you choose amount of weight - 2 -10+, Arms above your head, elbows pointing towards front wall, the dumbells should fall behind your head...then you go up and down, straightening the arms out, kind of like this guy :drinker: only both arms, and the arms stay above all the time...except to bend them towards the back wall
  • Sexythighz
    Sexythighz Posts: 159 Member
    reps
    Push Ups!! Shadowing Boxing! Tricep Dips, Bicep curls. Light Weights ,High reps. All that helps.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    I posted about this in another thread...but I'm copying and pasting what I typed there...

Found these links with great exercises for arm sculpting and toning...check them out!

http://living.health.com/2008/07/16/no-more-arm-jiggle/
    http://living.health.com/2008/05/11/no-more-jiggly-arms/

Also...I found a workout DVD at Target for dirt cheap that has a 10 minute workout especially for the arms...this is what I posted about it:

Just wanted to share the awesome bargain I found last night at Target. At the front of the store they have a little dollar section. They had dumbells, pedometers, exercise towels, sweat bands, etc.

I found a set of 2 DVDs that was originally $2.50 and on sale for half off. The first DVD consists of 6-10 minute sessions (including one for each of the following: arm sculpting, leg sculpting, and core sculpting) that you can do in any combination...or you can do all 6...I tried it tonight and it's a good cardio workout. The other DVD is a 60 minute workout that I haven't tried yet. Even if I only use this DVD set to tone up my arms, it will be well worth it! The instructor's name is Kathy Kaehler if anyone has heard of her...don't know if you'll all be able to find this DVD set at your Target, but I wanted to pass it along in case you do...might be worth checking out!
This discussion has been closed.