6 week body makeover

Options
Has anyone done the 6 week body makeover or known anyone who has? I'm very interested in knowing if it works as good as it sounds. Thanks.

Replies

• afton317
    afton317 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I don't know about the 6 week body makeover, but try Insanity! It's made my body over in just 4 weeks! 2 and 5/8 inches off my waist, 1 and 1/8 of my chest, 1.5 off my hips! And thighs, calves, arms are all shrinking too!

It's brutal, but I've grown to love it!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I've done it twice, first time for 12 weeks, the second for 8. Both times I gained it all back plus a few extra within a couple years. It just wasn't a sustainable way of living for me. I got very bored with the foods (or lack of) and life kept interfearing with my eatting schedule. Too restrictive for a lifestyle for me. I have done much better on MFP, it is a slower loss, but I can live with my lifestyle changes here. I haven't given ANYTHING up. I haven't had the sudden drops in blood pressure or the dizziness from not being able to eat on schedule. The support on the website wasn't so hot. The exercise part is great though! Some do really well on the program as long as they stick to it 110%. Good Luck!
  • Renayz
    Renayz Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I tried it for about a week. I lost weight great but quit when I began getting dizzy and lightheaded. It was also difficult keeping up with the food plan. I like a more rounded well balanced diet.
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I've never heard of it, it's not a crash diet is it?