same story, different town

hello. i am turning 30 next summer and am determined to look as good as i did at 20..... or at least better than 29! ;)

i have started a weight loss challenge to my family to try and get everyone motivated, because we all need it! And there's nothing like a little friendly competition to kick ya in the pants! so far I am losing, but not yet winning. But i have high hopes.

I've read some introductions and it was like reading my own story over and over. This is not my first attempt, it's been a life-long struggle, but i hope it will be my last!

good luck to us all, no matter our motivation!

punkin

Replies

• hello. i am turning 30 next summer and am determined to look as good as i did at 20..... or at least better than 29! ;)

i have started a weight loss challenge to my family to try and get everyone motivated, because we all need it! And there's nothing like a little friendly competition to kick ya in the pants! so far I am losing, but not yet winning. But i have high hopes.

I've read some introductions and it was like reading my own story over and over. This is not my first attempt, it's been a life-long struggle, but i hope it will be my last!

good luck to us all, no matter our motivation!

punkin