Anyone ever try Hip Hop Abs?

Options
I was considering getting this because my tummy is my biggest area I want to work on. I've been doing WATP daily and EA Active on the Wii 4 times a week as well as 75 crunches a day on my body ball and am seeing results but was thinking about getting this too. I know the infomercial of course tells me how great and wonderful it is and that it'll do great things for me but what they show is all good stuff, I want real feed back. So if any of you have bought this and done it for awhile could give me your real life feedback on it I would appreciate it. Oh and if you can tell me how long of a workout it is also I'd appreciate that.

Thanks!

Replies

• Lsng4good
    Lsng4good Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    IDK but I'm interested in answers as well. :) Great question!
  • JJMS
    JJMS Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I do have it, I got it when it first came out, however I never took the time to learn the moves of the routines, but I think if you like to dance its def a good workout! I have been thinking I want to give it another try! :)
  • andrewferk
    Options
    Hello. I did hip hop abs in June, July, and August of 2010. Shaun T is fun, and the routines don't seem like work. If you do it right, you will engage your abs and do some low level cardio (good for burning fat). I even took some of the workouts to the dance floors on the weekends. I think the workouts were about 30 minutes. I would recommend it to beginner and intermediate workout fans :)
  • jen1000
    jen1000 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I wasn't that crazy about it - I didn't feel like it was much of a workout, I barely got my heart rate up. I'm used to doing Insanity so maybe that's why though. I think it was only 30 minutes or so. I just got bored and didn't do it more than once.