Better Than Sex Cake (Weight Watchers)

Options
corgant715
corgant715 Posts: 37 Member
Just wanted to share this wonderful dessert recipe with everyone because I made it for work and had so many requests for the recipe!

Better Than Sex Cake

Ingredients:
1 box devil's food cake mix
10 ounces diet cola
1 egg white
6 ounces fat free caramel topping
7 ounces fat free sweetened condensed milk
8 ounces Heath english toffee bits, divided
8 ounces fat free cool whip

Directions:
1. Mix cake mix, egg white, and diet soda.
2. Bake as directed in a greased 9 x 13 pan.
3. During the last few minutes of baking, put caramel and condensed milk in a saucepan and stir on medium low heat until smooth.
4. Take cake out of oven, and poke holes all over the top. (I use wooden skewer or end of hand mixer beater)
5. Pour warm caramel mixture over warm cake, filling in the holes.
6. Sprinkle 1/2 cup of the Heath bits over the top, reserving the rest for the top.
7. Cool completely.
8. "Frost" with cool whip and sprinkle with remaining Heath bits.
9. Refrigerate until ready to serve.

Serves 24

Per serving:
Calories; 172.7
Total Fat: 4.6 g
Cholesterol: 3.8 mg
Sodium: 60.2 mg
Total Carbs: 32.2 g
Dietary Fiber: 0.6 g
Protein: 2.2
WW Points: 3

Replies

• melbhall
    melbhall Posts: 519
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • MaYhAmE101
    Options
    im from australia so what would we use for the devils food cake mix?? not sure if we have that or do we have that lol i always make cakes from scratch so not to sure if we have it
  • ❤B☩❤
    Options
    Thank you SO much for sharing! Caramel is my crack and to add chocolate to that...well, I need an intervention...STAT!!!:drinker:
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    That sounds fantastic!!! I might get the stuff to make that on my way home this morning.

Well, I'll make it at home, but get the stuff on the way home. It sounded funny when I re-read it before posting. Heehee
  • corgant715
    Options
    im from australia so what would we use for the devils food cake mix?? not sure if we have that or do we have that lol i always make cakes from scratch so not to sure if we have it

I would think you could use any chocolate cake mix in this recipe.. (I don't know if it would alter the nutritional value at all) Chocolate cake mixes are flavored with milk chocolate and devil's food cake mixes are richer and darker with a strong cocoa flavor.
  • rai8759
    rai8759 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    bump! might have to make this for a get together this saturday =D
  • kiki40
    kiki40 Posts: 19
    Options
    mmmm...sounds delicious!
  • sdb903
    sdb903 Posts: 85
    Options
    Sounds delicious!!!! Thanks for posting
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    My friend makes this and it is VERY tasty!!
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    i know I'm late, but Bump!
  • Bubbas12
    Bubbas12 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Definitely need to bump up this one!
  • rodegghero
    rodegghero Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Devils food cake mix is just the dry ingredients from chocolate Cake! I'm a scratch baker too
  • live2smyle
    live2smyle Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • bridgeville
    Options
    This sounds great, thanks for sharing:smile:
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. Sounds delicious!!
  • carriep2010
    carriep2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    bump, thanks
  • cookingcriolla
    Options
    ooh, sounds decadent but so few calories, thanks for sharing.

Bump
  • corgant715
    Options
    I hope you all enjoy this cake! I"m limiting my sugar right now so I haven't been able to partake in this delectable delight, but I have getting people at work "hooked" on it by making it and taking it in for them. HeHeHe. :devil: I like to tell them it's a "diet" cake after they fall in love with it. Enjoy!
  • Shel2Peru
    Shel2Peru Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Going to make this when I moved back to the States....do not have all these fat free items....can't wait.....thanks!!
  • ccrawshaw
    ccrawshaw Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I've made this twice already. Once as the recipe reads and once with white cake mix and diet 7-up. My family prefers the white cake mix version, but I'm going to keep experimenting. :)