Who has Zumba for Wii?

Options
Hi Everyone!

Who has Zumba for Wii? Do you like it? Does it calculate calories burned? I'd love to hear from you!

Thanks!
:) Lisa

Replies

• mishamae
    mishamae Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Bump :) I'd like to hear people's reviews too!
  • Denise6914
    Options
    I just bought it, so I haven't played with it a lot, but so far I like it. I don't think it tells you calories burned. I do like that it's controller-free. It's harder than I thought it would be...I'm still taking the beginner classes, but it really gets me sweating.
  • dreamc08
    dreamc08 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Bump...I'd like some info about it as well!
  • prencesskl
    Options
    I have it, it's great. It has workouts with a calendar, and games to play, as well as free dances. It says that the do tell you the calories burned, however I haven't figured out how to find it yet. I love it, it gets you sweating and dancing. The 20 minute workouts go fast because your just dancing around. : ) I highly recommend it
  • shugamuffin
    shugamuffin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I have it. I've been doing it for a couple of months now. I really like it, but I don't wear the belt, I just hold the wii remote in my hand. I'm not a fan of the expert level because the moves seem more spontaneous which makes it hard to follow. I really enjoy the beginner and intermediate songs though. You can burn some serious calories, but it all depends on how much YOU work at it. I estimate at 120 lbs I burn about 400-420 calories per hour. They have a 20 minute work out and a 45 minute work out or you can do individual songs. I figure if it makes working out feel more like a fun time and less like work it's worth it.
  • kristiduda
    Options
    I've got it and love it too! I love taking Zumba classes at the gym and have found that the Wii game is actually comparable to the classes I've taken. I haven't found anywhere that it lists calories burned, I just wear my heart rate monitor which calculates that for me. But it is super fun, easy enough to follow and a great workout. Definitely gets your heart rate up and keeps you sweating! I highly recommend it!
  • pjd1973
    Options
    I've been on it for about a month now and LOVE IT! It doesn't tell you how many calories you've burned, but it will get you sweating. Great music that is bound to get stuck in your head and moves that are fairly easy to follow. I've found that given a good effort I can burn about 300 calories in about 45 min.. Hope this helps.