Tone it up!

Options
What are some great toning exercises? I'm ready to lose this fat.

Replies

• themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    bump
  • katt92
    Options
    me too i need to lose extra fat , esp those love handles theyre the worst . im eating alot healthier, going to the gym on the tredmil/elliptical and doing ab workouts on comcast on demand . im wondering if theres really anything else i can do to help . good luck
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michales 30 day shred dvd is great for toning and burning calories. Her No more trouble zones is also great for wobbly bits but at 40 mins long its twice the length of the shred.
  • vballer21
    Options
    jillian michaels yoga meltdown is great. any kind of bodyweight training is awesome for toning.
  • menchi
    menchi Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I haven't liked yoga the few times I've tried it, but it does seem to come up over and over again for toning and defining abs. I might have to give it a few more chances...
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, 6 Weeks to 6 Pack or her new video is coming out March 1st...ripped in 30.
  • kouzzzz
    kouzzzz Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Hey, diet and strength training. P90X.
  • mikeylikesit1177
    Options
    go to www.muscleandstrength.com and they have tone workouts on the page.
  • curleesam
    curleesam Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    PILATES! Great for toning and you can do them at home. On the days I dont gym I walk and do pilates at home. You can also build up your strength by wearing ankle and wrist weights too.