Hi, I am new to fitnesspal.

Options
My name is Rhonda. I have never done fitnesspal before. I have done WW with sucess. I turned 40 this past year, and it just keeps getting harder to lose the weight. I was in great shape before I had my daughter over 6 years ago. But after I had her, I would workout like crazy and see no results. So I gave up. Now, I am so uncomfortable with my weight. I don't want to miss out on things with my daughter because of my weight. I have to lose about 50 pounds:( Has anyone tried the P90X? Any women???? I was thinking about buying it, but don't know if it will be too hard for me. I have a treadmill and a Bowflex, but need something else to keep me going. Any suggestions?

Thanks,

Rhonda

Replies

• GinaKurtz
    GinaKurtz Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Welcome! We own P90X & I love it! It's awesome because they show you variations that you can do so it's easier as you progress you can move to the harder exercises. We bought it online, used, so we didn't pay full price for it. Good luck on your journey to the new you!
  • shedthem
    Options
    Thank you! I have been looking at the P90x on craigslist. I found one for $50 for everything. I am also looking for an elliptical machine, just trying to find the right one. It is so hard getting motivated. I don't really know anyone in TN, we moved from CA. So we are starting over again meeting friends, and workout partners.