hey everyone

Options
hello my name is cathrine I'm 20 years old and over weight. Everyone keeps asking me why I'm doing this diet? Is it for a boy? Is it for anyone special? :explode: NO!! I'm doing it for me it's about time that I'm not embaressed about my self anymore. I want to be healthy! I want to run around with my four year old sister and not be out of breath ! :smooched: I want someone to walk by me and be like wow now there is a healthy girl .. Well for now I'm off but that's only for now :blushing:

Replies

• cat080487
    Options
    hello my name is cathrine I'm 20 years old and over weight. Everyone keeps asking me why I'm doing this diet? Is it for a boy? Is it for anyone special? :explode: NO!! I'm doing it for me it's about time that I'm not embaressed about my self anymore. I want to be healthy! I want to run around with my four year old sister and not be out of breath ! :smooched: I want someone to walk by me and be like wow now there is a healthy girl .. Well for now I'm off but that's only for now :blushing:
  • jcarroll26
    Options
    Hello there, and I am in your shoes. I am still in my twenties, but I have two of my own children to keep up with. I do know how you feel. After months of working out and dieting, and not losing weight, I turned to a medical doctor and nutritionist and now I am here. I have lost 36.6 lbs and it seems to be going very slowly:mad: but I have learned to take it one "meal" at a time and look where it has gotten me. I have 44 lbs to lose to reach my goal and I know my target weight is not out of my league, but I still struggle each day. I will be here if you need me..... Good job taking the first step!
  • MissMe9669
    Options
    Hey Cat!

We need to lose about the same amount of weight... of course I am a little older than you... still in my 20's though! (at least until April!)

What are your stats?

I am 5'9" and am 259lbs....:grumble: :embarassed: