Off track, need to get back on

Options
I have been off track for 1-2 weeks, minus a few good days.

I am pretty sure I am back to my starting weight, if not more. I will weigh tomorrow morning and update my ticker. I need to get back on track. I might be going back to work on March 10th after a medical leave and I cannot go back this fat! :(

So, I will wake up tomorrow morning and try my best...

Replies

• goodforallcoffee
    Options
    Hey, Its a daily battle. Don't get to hard on yourself. Just know the day is new and start again. We can rock it!
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Hey, Its a daily battle. Don't get to hard on yourself. Just know the day is new and start again. We can rock it!

You are right! Thank you for the motivation!
  • Ryhenblue
    Ryhenblue Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Yea it takes a bit to get back on track. I took a 4 month break to see if I could maintain my weight without logging. I have accomplished that and no I'm ready to continue with my weight loss. I just started back this week and I've been over my calorie goal everyday. I know I'll get back into the routine soon enough.
    Don't be hard on yourself you'll get back on track.
  • Jess3Loves
    Jess3Loves Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Yea it takes a bit to get back on track. I took a 4 month break to see if I could maintain my weight without logging. I have accomplished that and no I'm ready to continue with my weight loss. I just started back this week and I've been over my calorie goal everyday. I know I'll get back into the routine soon enough.
    Don't be hard on yourself you'll get back on track.

Wow, good job on maintaining for 4 months. That's amazing!
  • gdotman
    Options
    Just try to remember 80% eating 20% excercise 5-6 small meals a day it might be hard but it does work and will increase your metabolism.