Anyone at their computer and BORED like me?

Options
I'm BORED! Lol I feel like I'm a little kid complaining. Wahhhh somebody entertain me!

No but really. Anyone want to talk in "real time" on this forum?! What's up kiddos?!

xoxo

Cate

Replies

• ktanderson05
    ktanderson05 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yeah I'm bored, but thinking I might go to bed in a bed!!! who knows!!! Kind of excited to go workout tomorrow!
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    I'm on the west coast so it's still early -- and although I'd love to go out -- drinking is just not conducive to weightloss! BOO!
  • ace175
    ace175 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    Haha so am I!...I'm watching the Lifetime movie about the Amanda Knox story... horrible acting!
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    There was this guy at a bar, just looking at his drink. He stays like that for half of an hour.

Then, this big trouble-making truck driver steps next to him, takes the drink from the guy, and just drinks it all down. The poor man starts crying. The truck driver says, "Come on man, I was just joking. Here, I'll buy you another drink. I just can't stand to see a man cry."

"No, it's not that. This day is the worst of my life. First, I fall asleep, and I go late to my office. My boss, outrageous, fires me. When I leave the building, to my car, I found out it was stolen. The police said that they can do nothing. I get a cab to return home, and when I leave it, I remember I left my wallet and credit cards there. The cab driver just drives away."

"I go home, and when I get there, I find my wife in bed with the gardener. I leave home, and come to this bar. And just when I was thinking about putting an end to my life, you show up and drink my poison."
  • swtchrypie
    Options
    lifetime always has horrible acting. Im attempting to put a 3 month old to bed. AH
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    My boyfriend is playing xBox so i'm in our guestroom watching youtube videos lol

gotta love lifetime!
  • Diannerv
    Diannerv Posts: 195
    Options
    Doctor, "What seems to be the problem?"

Patient, "Doc, I've got the farts. I mean I fart all the time,"

The Doctor nods, "Hmm."

Patient, "My farts do not stink and you can't hear them. It's just that I fart all the time. Look, we've been talking here for about 10 minutes and I've farted five times. You didn't hear them and you don't smell them, do you?"
    "Hmm," says the Doctor,

He picks up his pad and writes out a prescription.

The patient is thrilled "Great doc. This prescription, will it really clear up my farts?"

"No," sighs the Doctor, "The prescription is to clear your sinuses. Next week I want you back here for a hearing test."
  • Amyeeeeeee
    Amyeeeeeee Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Yeah Im pulling a 13 hr shift at the hospital tonight and we are slow for the moment... I like busy nights so Im up and moving and buring those calories :)
  • swtchrypie
    Options
    My husband is watching some treasure hunting show. Hmph why dont you go out and find me some treasure?
  • gracemtn
    gracemtn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Supposed to be "working" while watching the UFC. However I have put hubs on duty mainly cause I am just burned out.
  • gracemtn
    gracemtn Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    totally surfing blogs. Anyone have some favs?
  • a_rodgers
    Options
    On my computer and watch Law & Order SVU on USA network
  • SkinnyCate
    Options
    www.shoestolose.com is cute!