Lost pant sizes!!!

Options
So for about three years now, I've been a size 18. They've been REALLY baggy so I went to the store to get a belt. I didn't think I had lost enough weight to go down a pants size, but I took a 16 into the dressing room to see how close I was to getting there. And guess what? THEY FIT!!!!! It's so exciting! How many pants sizes have yall lost so far?

Replies

• cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    what a great feeling. awesome job. i had huge 13/14 pants for 3 years now, really huge since ive been on here, 2 months now, and i now fit tightly in to an 8, and nicely into a size 10. way to go again. heres to another size. :drinker:
  • lorennoel
    Options
    YAY! Congrats!
  • thektturner
    thektturner Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Just today I was able to fit into a size 10. I tried on four pair to make sure it wasn't a fluke. When I started on this road 6 months ago, I was in a size 16.
  • kaymd
    kaymd Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I went from a 24w to a 18 and still going and I have only been here for 5 months :-)
  • Dom80
    Dom80 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I started in a tight 24 now Im in a loose 18. Cant quite get into a 16 yet maybe in another few weeks
  • mamagooskie
    mamagooskie Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I've went from a 24 to a 12-14 Even some 10's fit depending on brand. I was a 3-4x and now I'm a med/large
  • mrsmojo82
    mrsmojo82 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Yes, it is SUPER exciting. I used to wear a size 26. Now I wear a 6. 4 in a skirt suit.
    Congratulations on your progress! :)
  • WattsJA
    WattsJA Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Is was one of the things that kept me motivated!!

I want from a 54" waste to a 36" or 38" depending on brand and cut.
  • Deeosmun
    Deeosmun Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone on their success. In June 2010, I was wearing a tight 18. Now I've been able to fit nicely into a 10/12!
    I share your joy. Keep up the great work!
  • Daisy374
    Daisy374 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! Just had the same experience myself today!! Took some jeans into the fitting room that were 1 size down from what I was wearing. I too didn't think I had lost enough yet to go down any sizes in bottoms. I was so thrilled when I put them on and they fit perfectly! Only when I was hanging them back onto the hanger did I notice the tag on the jeans and realize that they were actually TWO sizes smaller than what I have been wearing!!! So I was even more thrilled!!! Almost did happy dance in the fitting room lol So I am so happy for you because I know exactly how you are feeling!!! Keep up the good work! Soon we will have to go back for even smaller sizes! lol
  • elvb
    elvb Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Congrats to everyone!!
    I went from a VERY TIGHT 18 to, most recently, a size 12! I hadn't worn 12's in 10 years - since before my 2nd child!!
    I actually went from a 14 to 12 in 2 weeks! It felt wonderful! I'm looking forward to hitting those single digits.
  • mk820
    mk820 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Yea everyone!! I have gone from size 20 to size 16 since Jan. 3
  • brittanyscherich
    brittanyscherich Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    Wow! Thanks everyone for sharing. Such amazing and inspirational success stories! Yall are doing wonderful
  • EricInArlington
    EricInArlington Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I bet it gave you an extra boost to loss more after you seen that. WTG!!
  • alysen2012
    Options
    Congrats!!!! I went to from a size 24 to a size 18 i am hoping to be a size 15/16 soon but cant rush things like that though. But again Congrats.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!