Options
    I love salty crunchy chips, is their an alternative

Thanks
    ali
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    I love them to. Let's go get some and just not tell anybody about it.:wink:

Try salted almonds instead. Or Baked chips. Or 100 cal snack pack of chips.
  • eyescatchfire
    eyescatchfire Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Kettle Bakes are the best thing EVER. 120 cals per ounce, only 3 grams of fat, no sat fat. SALTY AND DELICIOUS and doesn't make me feel too bad!

http://kettlebakes.com/our-products.html
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    I eat the fat free pringles or fat free lays when i have that chip craving.
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You could try slicing up a raw potato and eating with some salt on it. It sometimes does the trick for me.

Good luck!

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    This sounds bad but I eat popcorn twists instead of chips to get my fix. They still aren't healthy by any means but you can have soooo many for the same calories as chips. So I eat a small bowl of them...am satisfied and it's the same amount of calories as 6 chips or so. Works for me. I buy them in a big bag and then measure out my servings into ziploc bags right away. That way I can just grab a bag without thinking and know how many cals are in it.
  • punka274
    Options
    This sounds bad but I eat popcorn twists instead of chips to get my fix. They still aren't healthy by any means but you can have soooo many for the same calories as chips. So I eat a small bowl of them...am satisfied and it's the same amount of calories as 6 chips or so. Works for me. I buy them in a big bag and then measure out my servings into ziploc bags right away. That way I can just grab a bag without thinking and know how many cals are in it.

popcorn twist....mmm that sounds good! Who makes them...tell me more?
  • Sunibc22
    Options

popcorn twist....mmm that sounds good! Who makes them...tell me more?

They're made by Old Dutch. The only 3 ingredients are cornmeal, vegtable oil, and salt. Sounds gross but I love them. For a 4 cup serving they are 300 cals. I usually split it into 2 cup or 1 cup servings though. 150cals or 75 cals isn't too bad to help me through a salt fix....lol.
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    I like the Quaker Rice Cake Quakes...they are flavorful and yummy and crunchy