MFP LBS Lost...

Options
I think it would be an AMAZING idea if MFP had their own ticker that updates everytime someone checks in their weight and have a total accumulitive weight lost by EVERYONE on the site!! even tho we see our own weight loss and friends losing weight it would be cool to see how much of an impact this site has had on everyone who uses it.

Its an amazing tool and i think everyone should be using it, to gain, lose or tone everyone should know whats going in their mouth and nourishing our bodies!

Replies

• esthertsivia
    esthertsivia Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    you should post that in the suggestions board, it is a cool idea but i dont think they will see it on here!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    yes! i was actually just thinking about this very thing the other day. it could be a live ticker that's constantly updating.
  • Belle_Fille
    Options
    i dont think its a great idea only because this is a fitness site. not a weight loss site. not everyone is here to LOSE. some are here to gain, maintain, to "bulk up" etc.
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    hmm, you do have a point there. maybe 2 tickers
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    hmm, you do have a point there. maybe 2 tickers

was just about to write that...lol:laugh:
  • Kasper1274
    Options
    Yeah well they are both good points, but an overall weight lost ticker for the whole site would be great. It would give people who arent quite sure if this site works, a realistic snapshot of how much it has helped other people .........

Sometimes seeing results can inspire even the most un-inspired ........