hello

Options
Yet another newbie here. trying to get myself fit, again. Hoping this time it will stick. been exercising almost every day. Really like that this site calculates stuff, I'm dreadful at stuff like that! Only been here for a couple days and I'm just a bit addicted to seeing how well I can do each day, hope this addiction lasts. I guess time will tell.

Replies

• MissTomGettingThin
    MissTomGettingThin Posts: 776 Member
    Options
    Welcome and GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck we are here to surport you along your way :smile:
  • OneLostSock
    Options
    The site is like magic, isnt it?? Lol!! Good luck!! x
  • pinksoldier
    Options
    This site is amazing! We're all in the same boat as you, which it makes it easier to understand frustrations you may encounter! Stick with the log, especially the food. it works!
  • missduffbug
    Options
    Hi! I'm fairly new too and am LOVING this! It helps keep me focused too. If I fancy something bad I think to myself 'no - you need to log it and everyone will see that you are eating badly.....this helps me to stay on track. (also I want to get into a bikini this summer haha)
    Feel free to add me as a friend - the more support the merrier!
    GOOD LUCK! XX
  • bitabee
    bitabee Posts: 209 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!
  • kimbo73
    kimbo73 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    We're all in the same boat! I'm sure you will reach whatever goal you've set for yourself :happy:
  • DCskat3r4lfe
    DCskat3r4lfe Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    welcome aboard!! keep your mind set and have enough motivation to keep going and finish and anything is possible!!