Replies

• Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    Fantastic effort. Congrats
  • deb1096
    Options
    Congratulations. :0)
    Found I lost 8lbs in the first 2 weeks! But now I'm losing a steady 1- 2lbs a week. I'm happy with that. Lost 13lbs so far in 6 weeks.
    Now my next target starts 7 weeks to lose 9 lbs!!! ( I work in a school. So every half term I give myself a little target to reach.)
    Good Luck x
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    thanks for the good vibes :)
  • kaaylaa101
    kaaylaa101 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    hey! snap! it is also my first weigh in! i lost 2.9kg / 6lb 3oz!! i'm soooo happy with it!!

:-D
  • Beej731
    Options
    Great job
  • fatgirlslim47
    Options
    well done keep up the good work :-)
  • johnblackmur
    Options
    taking a day off the gym today, so its going to be interesting trying to keep under my calorie goal, i think 6 days in a row is enough. Just really pleased with the weigh in :)
  • dlaplume2
    dlaplume2 Posts: 1,658 Member
    Options
    Good job. It usually work that way. You have a good week then it's slow and steady. But a good steady.
    Keep up the good work.
  • Dony1888
    Options
    well done dude, I found myself early days the weight dropped off quickly, but apparantly thats normal. Now Im a steady 2lbs a week average.
  • Cheylaing
    Options
    Hi its my first week weigh in tmro..i've lost 4 upto now since monday so hoping that other pound will come of tmro to make my first target of 5 pounds...but even if it sticks at 4 that's great for me lol an i've been enjoyin a bit of exercise to..an not pigging out like i normally do ha :-)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!