I'm scared! But here I come p90x, anyway!

Options
So, in the last few months I completed (edit) 15 days of the 30 day shred with JIllian Michaels, and while at work I did something awful to my back, and gained the weight back! With taking more precautions with my back at work, and working towards strengthening the muscles, it's nearly 100% again. So, while I may regret this, I'm going to start the p90x tomorrow! I've seen alooooot of Youtube videos about the results after several rounds of the p90x program, but I was wondering how many people here have first hand experience.

:]

Replies

• Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    P90X is the reason that I am no longer 191 pounds. It is the reason why I was a mere 7 seconds from breaking the state record here in NC for females with the POPAT (physical fitness test for police officers). It is the the reason why I haven't needed to wear double digit sizes in 3 years.

Nothing against other programs, but I have personally seen the best results from P90X and recommend it to everyone.

Good luck!
  • bjshields
    bjshields Posts: 677 Member
    Options
    You should friend my Beach Body Coach, Risa, who is yogarunner on this forum. She is in the middle of P90X -- I think she and her hubby are at the halfway point, just about; she is very knowledgeable and friendly and wonderful, and she'll totally help you for free. Good luck, PLEASE try not to hurt yourself!
  • bablen5
    Options
    I ordered mine and waiting for it it arrive. I started Shred and am in terrible muscle pain from that. I knew I was out of shape but dang! I was hoping the Shred would get me prepared for P90X. We shall see mine should be here this week hopefully.