30 day shred injuries?

Options
I was just wondering if anyone experienced any injuries with the 30 day shred? I started the DVD on Friday nite, and towards the end I could no longer stand on my leg. My leg felt nothing but pain down the back of it. I still can barely manage to walk on it. Any suggestions ?

Replies

• ms_erica
    ms_erica Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Im on L1D4 and yesterday felt like one of my legs was giving out :noway: I blelieved i might have been standing improperly and it caused it have a pulled muscle so i just made sure to ice it right after and this morning i woke up with out any pain
  • JenBrown0210
    JenBrown0210 Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the 30 day shred in a while because I found it hard to walk the next day. Almost like they were jello. So I'm doing other things for now.
  • Kate_UK
    Kate_UK Posts: 1,299 Member
    Options
    Rest it, if you try and work out on an injury you'll only make it worse and it will take longer to heal. Try althernting heat and ice to make it feel more comfortable. I pulled my back a couple of months ago, just rolling over onto my side during No more trouble zones, no idea how I managed it, but its easily done.
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    I was doing the shred a year ago w/ 7lb weights, religiously... Stopped for a good six months, and when I tried it again, I kept pulling muscles. So yesterday I did it w/o any weights, and I'm feeling great today. I figure I'll 'take it easy' for the first few weeks, then put the weights back into it. Try following the gal on the right, doing half the exercise? Then work up to full swing.