Determined to be healthy

Options
Hello there! Not sure what I am ever suppose to say on these introductions, but here I go... I am one of those who says ever year, 'This is the year I change everything and make it better." Well, at the end of every year things are still the same. This year ,however, I have already made a little progress. I have been working with a nutrionist, who actually gave me this site to track my progress, and with her I have found out that I am sensitive to several foods that I would have never dreamed were causing me problems. This is a major step in the right direction. NOW I have to focus on loosing the weight. My goal is not about the scales, it is about my health. So far I have had no major issues, but I look at my kids and all I want is to be here for them as long as I can be, and to be able to keep up with my youngest, who is 3. SO I ask this of you, be my support and my leaning post when things are not going so well, and give me a pat on the back when they are great! In return I will do the same for you. THANK YOU and have a fantabulous day!

Replies

• melbelle429
    Options
    Like you, I have the same goals. Ultimately I want to lose weight, but most importantly, I want to be healthy & here for my kids & future kids. I also would like to have a couple more kids, but going through a pregnancy overweight the first time, I don't want to do that again. I am new here as well & would love to be/have some positive support. So far I love this sight! And have been telling everyone about it. My best friend recommended it, so I tried it out, love it. I am really finding out some places that I have weaknesses, & strengths. I hope you enjoy it here as well. Feel free to PM me if you want to be friends, chat, share ideas & recipes, work-outs, etc...