Whew!!!!

Options
Despite drinking way too much (and going way over on calories) and not eating so great and only working out once in the past week, I still LOST A POUND THIS WEEK. I was seriously dreading getting on the scale this morning and even considered not weighing in this week because of my bad weekend. I was so relieved to see that I lost rather than gained or stayed the same. I guess that is proof that sometimes our bodies need to be bad to shake things up a bit :drinker: :bigsmile:

Replies

• amymeenieminymo
    amymeenieminymo Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Despite drinking way too much (and going way over on calories) and not eating so great and only working out once in the past week, I still LOST A POUND THIS WEEK. I was seriously dreading getting on the scale this morning and even considered not weighing in this week because of my bad weekend. I was so relieved to see that I lost rather than gained or stayed the same. I guess that is proof that sometimes our bodies need to be bad to shake things up a bit :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • lmr9
    lmr9 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Ha, ha...I did the same thing! I blew it this past weekend, but somehow managed to stay exactly the same weight as I was a week ago. I was so excited to see that number still on the scale! :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!