Java java java java java java

Options

Replies

• mholmes
    mholmes Posts: 949 Member
    Options

I don't get the Starbucks thing. It' taste like burnt motor oil. :sick: Expensive burnt motor oil at that. :tongue:

agreed. lol.... thats why i said i don't so starbucks

Is there a Biggby (formerly Beaners) coffee near you...? They have some great low-cal options too!

No. BUT there is a "Megan's Kitchen"... it's hella cheap compared to those other guys :laugh:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

No. BUT there is a "Megan's Kitchen"... it's hella cheap compared to those other guys :laugh:

:laugh: Amen, Sistah! Haven't been to a coffee house in YEARS. I's too cheap! :blushing:
  • Juliebean
    Options

I don't get the Starbucks thing. It' taste like burnt motor oil. :sick: Expensive burnt motor oil at that. :tongue:

agreed. lol.... thats why i said i don't so starbucks

Is there a Biggby (formerly Beaners) coffee near you...? They have some great low-cal options too!

:laugh: Fantastic! I'll be swinging by from now on on my way to work!
  • BEFORE
    BEFORE Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    *clangs Mt Dew can to Meghans coffee cup*

Heres to a good day. May no one be on our butts at work today.
  • Shannon023
    Options

I don't have that type of job. nono.gif
  • mholmes
    Options

:drinker: Cheers! And um.... I'll yell at your through PM's about the "h". Almost as bad as when people say my name and it sounds like "MAYgen" :grumble: lol

jk I lub ya no matter what! :smooched:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm coffee, Im on my way to make mine which consists of instant coffee and a heaping spoonful of chocolate milk mix...MMMMM if u haven't tried it, u really should! lol

Umm... I'm currently drooling on my keyboard. Why haven't I thought of this before now?! :indifferent: :noway: *running to the kitchen...!*

lol
    Don't fry ur computer with all that drool! lol
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Mmmmm coffee, Im on my way to make mine which consists of instant coffee and a heaping spoonful of chocolate milk mix...MMMMM if u haven't tried it, u really should! lol

Umm... I'm currently drooling on my keyboard. Why haven't I thought of this before now?! :indifferent: :noway: *running to the kitchen...!*

lol
    Don't fry ur computer with all that drool! lol

Eh, it's my work computer, so it's all good! :wink: Although it might be kind of difficult to explain to the boss... :tongue:
  • BEFORE
    Options

I don't have that type of job. nono.gif

Yep. I walked into that one.
  • BEFORE
    Options

:drinker: Cheers! And um.... I'll yell at your through PM's about the "h". Almost as bad as when people say my name and it sounds like "MAYgen" :grumble: lol

Sorry.
    Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan Megan

There Meghan I spelled it ten times so I wont do that again.
  • mholmes
    Options

Sorry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :indifferent:
  • neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    That does it. I consider this as a indication, that I should not hold back anymore, and get one cup for myself. 1 coffee a day isn't that bad. :drinker:
    And Juliebean,(I dunno, if I'm committing a mistake advising you this) you can try nescafe instant coffee sachets, if you like the taste.

:noway: Instant coffee??? GET HER!!!!!!! :mad:
    lol jk ... i won't drink the stuff but it could do the trick for some i suppose
    :laugh: Something is better than nothing. lol
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Mmm, I love my morning cup of java! I wake up and my mouth waters at the thought.

My morning routine:
    Wake up via my Toddler alarm
    Think of coffee....drool
    Get up, get my son his milk and banana (his morning routine...his "pre-breakfast" thing LOL!)
    Scoop my coffee and put the water in (I use Chock Full o nuts city blend right now)
    Brew
    Drink 24 ounces of water while coffee is brewing (already starts to wake me up)
    Put splenda and 1 tbsp fat free cinnamon/vanilla coffeemate cream. MMMMMMMMM!!
    The first sip is like HEAVEN!! AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    Mmm, I love my morning cup of java! I wake up and my mouth waters at the thought.

My morning routine:
    Think of coffee....drool
    Get up, get my son his milk and banana (his morning routine...his "pre-breakfast" thing LOL!)
    Scoop my coffee and put the water in (I use Chock Full o nuts city blend right now)
    Brew

Do U remove the Cherry tomato from your mouth first before drinking? :bigsmile:
  • BEFORE
    Options

Sorry.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :indifferent:

Glad your laughing b/c I forgot to duck and run.
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options

My morning routine:
    Think of coffee....drool
    Brew

Do U remove the Cherry tomato from your mouth first before drinking? :bigsmile:
    It's a grape tomato. Working my way up to a cherry tomato! :wink:

But yes...it is removed!! :laugh:
  • BEFORE
    Options
    It's a grape tomato. Working my way up to a cherry tomato! :wink:

But yes...it is removed!! :laugh:
    I see we have talked to Jackeh. :bigsmile:
  • mholmes
    Options
    So.... I just tried to eat and can't do it.

I have a wisdom tooth that's just now, almost 25 years old, decided to start pushing it's way through. :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

The pain when I chew is absolutely unbearable and I don't know what to do. Guess I'm gettin sh***y drunk tonight. :grumble: :grumble:
  • Shannon023
    Options
    So.... I just tried to eat and can't do it.

I have a wisdom tooth that's just now, almost 25 years old, decided to start pushing it's way through. :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

The pain when I chew is absolutely unbearable and I don't know what to do. Guess I'm gettin sh***y drunk tonight. :grumble: :grumble:

Aaaawww, Megan. :heart:

Do you have dental insurance?
  • mholmes
    Options
    *sigh* I do but.... that stupid deductible. "Yeh we'll pay for your visits after the inital 1 million dollars" I don't have the money to go yet. I took some ibuprofen last night but forgot it this morning. And it was fine when I ate this morning because I avoided that side of my mouth, so the pain was dull kinda? Ya know..... but Not thinkin about it just now, I moved the food to that side of my mouth and one good chomp did me in. My jaw feels like it's 3 times the size it would normally be :sad: