jilliam michaels videos????

Options
Hey guys..I always hear about JMs and how good the videos are..I have 30 day shred and was a little bored with it so I never stuck to it...its just a little slow for me...are there any that are faster paced and still work? I really want insanity, I have tried it and loved it, but its to expensive at the moment...so looking for a cheaper alternative...how r the biggest loser dvds??

Replies

• jeaniper77
    jeaniper77 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have almost all the JMs DVDs and my favs are 6 week 6 pack, Shred-it with Weights, No More Trouble Zones and Fat Blast Metabolism Boost. They all start out slower and build toward the end. The first 2 DVDs I mentioned are 25-30 min and the last 2 are 45-50 minutes.
  • kasmir8199
    kasmir8199 Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I'm just a big fan of Jillian. Shred-It with Weights is great and I love the Yoga Meltdown as well. I've yet to try 30 Day Shred. I just purchased her Pilates kit, which comes with a chart of moves you can do and a DVD demonstration of all the moves. I haven't tried it yet, but most of the moves on the chart are moves I perform with my trainer at the gym - so I know they work!

Also, my niece purchased Insanity online (from a vendor overseas...not sure where) for about $60. It came with everything! I think she may have found them through eBay.
  • flutterqueen04
    Options
    I have not tried it yet but I have heard raves about the Blast Fat Boost Metabolism one. Its suppose to be like high impact cardio and aerobics. I plan to try that one when I finish the Shred (Day 19 today!)
  • JClark1980
    JClark1980 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Lol i too bought the jillian micheals kettlebell set and shred it... Only to be bored out of my mind but there is a new set of dvds called turbo fire and it is really high paced. Www.turbofire.com hope this helps :-)
  • mislove68
    Options
    I do a bunch of Jillian's video's. Banish Fat boost metabolism burns a TON of calories. Its the hardest of the videos. I also do No More trouble Zones. Have you tried the other level's of the 30 day Shred??? Because lvl 2 and lvl 3 are hard!

I do also do 6 week 6 pack and yoga meltdown.

Do you have on demand? with exercise tv there is a bunch of video's you can try...I know the Jillian video's are shorter then if you buy them.

I did try biggest loser last chance workout. I hated it...was not for me. That was boring and I know I can work harder then that video.