Shakeology Results?

Options
I already have a coach! No sales pitches, please!

Just wondering - what results have people had using this? Anybody using it twice daily? Super curious.

Replies

• dtrm88
    dtrm88 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Just started Shakeology about 2 weeks ago and would love to know what results people have gotten from it as well.
  • blondiebrooke
    blondiebrooke Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    HI there! i have been really curious about Shakeology! it seems like its super expensive! has anyone lost some weight with it? Seems like a great product, i haven't wanted to spend the money unless it really helps!
  • sdoherty1000
    sdoherty1000 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I was looking into shakeology and wondered how many drinks it makes per bag

Thanks
  • JWBevins
    JWBevins Posts: 1
    Options
    I am a coach but no sales pitch here, just my thoughts. Every one of my customers or team coaches have experienced some type of positive results - some have lost weight and some have more energy or benefits like stronger nails or clearer skin. The most impressive story is a fellow coach in the northwest who is a truck driver for his day job; he lost over 60 lbs. in less than 3 months and his wife lost 30. They both just replaced a meal a day and neither of them were working out - in fact he was sitting in the cab of a truck 16 hours a day. They worked it into their grocery budget so they could each order a bag every month; they just stopped buying breakfast foods and junk food at the store and spent the money on Shakelogy. The best part of their story was that he was type 2 diabetic and now he has it under control. He also got his blood pressure under control as a result of his lower weight and isn't taking his blood pressure medication anymore. Pretty big life changer for them. Whatever you decide, good luck with your health goals.
  • Lyadeia
    Lyadeia Posts: 4,603 Member
    Options
    I have used it since it came out and I LOVE it. By changing NOTHING else in my diet/exercise regimen, I have lowered my cholesterol from 201 to 169. I no longer crave chocolate or other candies. I have more energy. I notice that when I skip a day, I actually have less energy! I got set up on HD so I don't ever run out, lol. It has been a part of my balanced nutrition plan for a long time, and I love it. Currently I use it as my post workout shake, and it really works great. Yesterday I did Chest and Back from P90X and was TOAST at the end of it...shaky and everything...but I was restored to "normal" after drinking Shakeology.

I could go on and on about all the little things that it has helped me with, but I will spare you and just stick with the above and assure you it works, lol. It's in my diary everyday, and I will be making some no-bake Shakeology cookies and pie next week to have as snacks. :flowerforyou:

The cost thing doesn't even matter since you are replacing other stuff with it...it all works out in the end if you are honest with yourself and cutting out other things to add this to the diet.

And did I mention that I literally don't even crave chocolate anymore? Yes I did mention it...and I say it again...and again...because so many people get cravings that I don't have anymore. I don't have them because I get my chocolate fix everyday in the form of a super healthy shake.